The Dishes Don’t Do Themselves (Unfortunately)😩

As we have all found in our lives Harry potter isn’t real, and no… The dishes don’t clean themselves and that job get passed down from the parents to the children, who labor away with the pile of dirty smelly dishes until they sit clean and sparkling on the counter.

The first reason that kids should not do this sort of labor is because it effects our brains. Once after I had finished a load of dishes my legs got all wobbly and I had crumble to the ground. My mom came in and asked me what had happened and I told her the dishes had try to take control of my body and forced dizziness upon me.

My second amazing reason for why children should not do the dishes is because you as a parent are wasting their fun time. They could be running through the forest, but no, they could be playing hide and seek, but no, they could be making money off of your lemonade, but sadly no they are stuck inside cleaning the god forsaken dishes.

One more thing I’m a kid so I’m programmed to dislike doing the dishes, but when I’m older kids and dishes will be my friends.😏

3 comments

• I hate when I have to do chores also. If only we were like Harry potter, where everything could be done with the flick of a wand.

• That first example is really funny! I like the examples a lot, I can visualize them(from bad memories…) There is great use of specific examples that really get the point across.
    And last,
    DISHES ARE THE WORST!!!

• Ya I have been reading Harry potter lately and I thought it would help the reader visualize how I hate doing the dshes.