Ben 10

When I was little. Like around the age of 6, I loved Ben 10. It was the best show on cartoon network. I liked it so much, I must have spent more than 50 hours watching the same 25 episodes over and over again.

I liked Ben 10 because it had a lot of fighting and violence and suspense. There was always some alien or super villain right behind Ben’s back. The wasp, evil four arms, doctor doom, and the lot ness monster were all villains that Ben had to face in the TV show. I can still remember every single episode. I f you told me a joke that was said or a phrase or something I would be able to tell you the episode that it was in.

I loved Ben 10 until the next series came out. The next series was terrible. The Jokes were horrible, and he has completely different aliens that he turns into. The worst part of the new show is probably the fact that he’s a teen ager, not a kid. If I go watch a TV show today chances are it will be Ben 10.

One comment

• Isn’t Doctor Doom a cool name for a villain? Awesome.

I have never, ever heard of Ben 10. All the more reason to include a bit of media in this challenge post on media and a memory ;- ) Do you have a video clip you can embed from You Tube? I’d love to watch a bit of an episode to see what I missed.

Great job expressing how much you loved the show.